School of Rock for Blog

Every blogger is an impostor- they all lie about something. I have met so many of them and I know that they are not real. They are hiding something beyond your pictures, smiles, posts and prose- there is something beyond their blog that they are protecting – and their this ability to disguise make them awesome.

I am glad to participate for the Blogchatter’s My Friend Ganeshaย Alexa which is like a support group for bloggers with questionable Alexa rank (Ok, that maybe just me with 5 million odd rank ). This is a community activity and I am sure it will help us to improve the reach of our content to more people. We may look like a dysfunctional rock band but isn’t that the part of charm.

ย Yes, it stands true- all bloggers are impostor- hiding in the veil of words. This campaign will help me find out what they are hiding inside them- a traveler, a writer. a mom with good advice, a friend who has your back, a movie freak, a sports geek, computer games expert, a books manic or a random person who shares my voice.

Credit to #Blogchatter for organizing this and motivating to the bloggers.

Cheers

44 Comments Add yours

1. Lata Sunil says:

All the best Avinash!

1. Thank you Lata… ๐Ÿ™‚
      Are you also participating ?

1. Lata Sunil says:

No. Too much work.

Liked by 1 person

2. Lol , yes I know what you mean ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. MyBookJacket says:

I don’t even know what an Alexa rank is! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ good luck though.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you.
      Actually Alexa Rank is the ranking of the website. Lower is better.

Liked by 1 person

1. MyBookJacket says:

Ohhhhhh. Lemme check that out

3. Like the concept to the post. Good luck with the campaign. ๐Ÿ™‚

[@samantha_rjsdr] from
    Whimsical Compass

4. Tina Basu says:

Alexa is fun, the more you engage the better it gets, so dont worry, things will work out. Happy Alexa season

1. Thank you Tina- Appreciate your motivation ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Mayuri6 says:

As someone who successfully completed Season 1 of Alexa, let me tell you it is a fun ride!
    I liked your views shared in this post. Very interesting!

1. Thank you Mayuri for encouraging words ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Ashima Jain says:

The Support Group for Bloggers is exactly what My Friend Alexa is, and I am finding so much inspiration being a part of it my first season here. I enjoyed reading how you succinctly described it in your post. All the best with your blogging journey!

1. Thank you Ashima for your kind wishes. Glad you were pat of season 1- if you are still here, its a proof that it works. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Ashima Jain says:

Season 2 is my first rendezvous with it ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

7. Sadhuvi says:

Alexa is full of fun and excitement!!!All the best!!

Liked by 1 person

8. Disha says:

Happy to meet a fellow blogger through Alexa season. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Same here – it’s always a pleasure ๐Ÿ™‚

9. This hits closer to home than I would like to admit.

Liked by 1 person

10. mahekg says:

This is going to be super fun and September would be a memorable month for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Yes, indeed ! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

11. Iram says:

Tell us what is it that you are hiding? ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Gayatri says:

Ha ha. You are funny Avinash! You are right – all bloggers (and writers and poets and politicians ) are imposters – some do it for verse, some do it for words, some do it for worse!

Following your blog now. Shall visit again soon.

13. SIPGullak says:

I liked the hope of discovering something new.
    Add a “personal Finance Blogger” to your list too ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!

14. upasna1987 says:

Happy to connect. Apart form rank, this is what Alexa gift us with- Community.

1. Thank you Upasana . Happy to connect with you ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Too strong words. I never agree with you. Atleast not all bloggers. All the very best and happy to join with you for #MyFriendAlexa !!!

1. Hi , i didnt mean to offend- i meant all bloggers are more (not less) than what they say. Happy to connect with you as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Just said, Avinash. No worries !!!

16. Meenakshi says:

Good luck with unravelling the masks … โ˜บ

17. Atulmaharaj says:

Blogging is a community exercise and not a lone person’s routine. I’m glad that we are a part of such amazing community.

18. Geethica says:

That’s true Avinash. Through this activity of Blogchatter’s we will be finding our own audience. We will be able to make our own personal space.

1. I agree with you . Thank you for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Dr Bushra says:

My friend Alexa is incredible campaign for my blogging journey that opens up my mind and explores as a blogger from moving to self-hosting to serious blogging

1. It is indeed an incredible campaign – all the best to you ๐Ÿ™‚