Not bad at all, I completed my Goodreads challenge to read to 25 books in 2013, almost 20 days in advance. I know the that 25 is not the number to brag about but I feel I wanted to keep a practical target for the year where many weeks had past without any time for turning the books. I also kept this count exclusive from the work & academic books, hence keeping a list which I choose rather than had to read.
Of the books of 2013, my favorite books were:
1. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri (My Review)
2. Jaya: An Illustrated Retelling of Mahabharata by Devdutt Pattnaik (My Review )
3. Disgrace by J.M Cortzee (My Review)
4. The Pregnant King by Devdutt Pattnaik (My Review )
5. The Man who Knew Infinity by Robert Kanigel (My Review )
1. To read between 25-30 books.
2. Complete Devdutt & William Dylarmple collection.
3. More books from India.
4. Re-read some classics.
Also on My Blog