Remember the time when we use to have an inbox full with emails from friends, distance relative, cousins, in-laws and others. Not just some random forwarded stuff but long emails with loads of questions, clarifications, blessings, stories about life in their end, random flirts, stories from work and school etc.
Now it seems everything has ended in facebook. Every small or long conversation starts and ends in facebook, gtalk, Whatsapp or BBM. I know that these social networking sites and Internet IMs has bought people even closer but however I feel i miss the details of the emails.
All those emails i get now are basically :
1. EMails from Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Linkedin etc about some notification and stuff.
2. Short email from Boss/Senior about some instructions, giving approval/disapproval, expressing appreciation/disappointment or copied mails from others.
3. Boring emails from peer at work and some random forwards with even threats to life if we dont forward them our self.
4. Long fragmented emails from potential clients, customers or vendors
5. Strange emails from Random people
6. Emails from Flipkart, ebay trying to sell me stuffs i dont want.
But no damn casual email from a friend…!!
[Note: When your Dad complains that he misses those great old letters, better respect him ]
Remember what Paul Mccartney wrote:
“And in while I am away
I will write home everyday
And I’ll send ALL MY LOVING to you”